Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Label Card.......

Hi Everybody I hope you are enjoying your day. I was watching Ali on C & C last week and  they displayed a card which used self adhesive labels. Well I had to have a go
The image was stamped onto the labels then transferred onto the yellow cardstock using a ruler,
then matted onto Dark blue pearlised card.
Items used:-
Pilkington Lane Stamps for the main image
Kanban Stamps for the trees
Thank you for leaving comments I do appreciate them very much

Add caption

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! This was one of the themes on Gingersnaps some weeks back, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, never seen this technique before. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Am off to become a follower of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Chrissie, I may have to have a go at this technique one of these days :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must admit I enjoyed doing this Jackie but only had small labels good job I had a ruler :O)
    Thank you for your lovely comments gilrs :O) Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card chris,i hav'ent seen this technique befor. sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx