Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Less is More week 12.....

Well Easter is over I hope you all had a lovely time and not to many choccie eggs. The weather here was gorgeous so we made the most of it and went to Potter Heigham in the morning and then to Salhouse Broad for the afternoon and yes I caught the sun ( not pasty white anymore).
This is my my 1st entry to Less is More is more. The theme this week is off centre.
I used a blue card  and the matting is again from my stash.
The image is a foam stamp by La Blanche and the birthday stamp is from Dawn Bibby Designs.
Both images were stamped with black Archival Ink

Thank you for looking and your comments are always appreciated
Chris xx

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us again with this charming card Chris. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week and that the weather holds out for Friday!!!! I shall be watching the wedding on TV as my invitation must have got lost in the post!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris , seem to be bumping into each other all over the place lately lol. Lovely card and that blue is perfect like the scallop on the white to. Thanks for your lovely email and it's my pleasure.

    Take care .

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My invite's lost too!!!

    Cool card and a lovely colour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card, the stamped image is lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for Friday, think they are an adorable couple.
    Your card is super, simple and elegant
    Thanks so much
    Mandi
    Diva LIM
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the blue base card...nice contract with the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol I should have said 'contrast' in my last post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Chris, pretty blue in your classy card, neat stamping:0) Have fun:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Chris. Enjoy Friday, my seat is booked. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you used a colored card base! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very striking card, love the vibrant blue background!
    thanks for commenting on my card
    kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Chrissie, and I didn't have ANY chocolate over the weekend :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colour of blue, very vibrant. Super image too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx