Followers

Friday 3 February 2012

Pansy.... again...

Ist of all can I say welcome to all my new followers WELCOME :O)
Wow I cannot believe that I have blogged every day this week, will probably be the last one until Monday as we have quite a busy weekend ahead of us. I thought I would have a go at colouring another pansy image and this is the result......  Have a wonderful weekend everybody :O)
Recipe
Swirl embossing folder
C6 Ivory Card
Papermania Dark blue card
Promarkers Azure, Grass, Leaf Green
Elmers 3D pearly Doodles
Martha Stewart Punch
Gems from Stash

I embossed the ivory card and punched the corners on both  and layered onto my card, coloured the image then cut out and placed onto embossed layer with foam pads, added the pearly doodles in centre of flowers and lastly added the gems

Chris xxx

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring Chris, your pansies look great. Lovely card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Chris - love your colouring. And love those punched corners too.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fresh and lovely Chris. I used to kneel down and kiss pansies' little faces. I'd still do it now if I thought I had a chance of getting back up again! Lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly striking card and love how your layers make your image "pop".

    Have a great weekend,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh and happy colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Very fresh feel to it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the image and colours
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, I love those corners and the embossing looks fantastic. Enjoy your weekend.
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. me too i love it as well, louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Chrissie :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgous card chrisse,love your colouring. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW love this and the pansies are gorgeous. I love the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Chris - thanks for visiting my blog! Thinking of you. Lea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you ladies always appreciated Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card. I love pansies, they always look so cheerful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you ladies.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is fab!! Love the punched corners!!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card, so like all the pattern detail :D Hopped from DC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx