Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

My 2nd Award...

So kindly given to me by my good friends and fabulous crafters Lindsay and Marleen. Thank you ladies

You can see Lindsays blog HERE  and Marleens blog HERE


The rules for the Blend Award

1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
5. Create a post with the terms of use and publish your Blends of choice. 6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.

Here are my Nominee`s who deserve this award wholeheartedly

I have chosen these 3 lovely ladies for leaving such lovely comments on my cards  on my blog and on the Docrafts Forum and for inspiring me. Thank you girls I hope you accept this award
Chris xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulaions, Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris thanks for thinking of me.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Chris - glad that i have inspired you
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo kind chris thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx