Followers

Saturday 7 September 2013

Christmas is coming.....

Oh my a 2nd post in two days lol.  I made some christmas cards just before I started the scrapbook and completely forgot about them, so here is the first one.... sorry if it reminds you that christmas is creeping up on us.

For this I used a C6 card,
(I have hundreds of these)
Silver embossed card from stash,
 sentiment stamp from
Little Bit Scenic by Sheena Douglas,
 silver embossing powder by Debbie Moore 
Poinsettia Dies,
Spellbinders Romantic rectangles
Pearl gems from stash.
 
Thank you for popping by
Chris xxxxx
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. oh my goodness chris don't say that "c" word lol ... have not even thought about Christmas but love your card ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is simply beautiful Chris.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure is Christine, and no one can stop it, LOL...fabulous card my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly simple but beautiful.
    Gorgeous flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Chris.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chris,
    Your Christmas card is very beautiful, I love the simple clean lines of it.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant Christmas creation Chris.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely CAS card Christine, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the siplicity of this. A very classy card x
    Leona

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so special Chris xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, gorgeous stamp and you made a lovely card with it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty and elegant hun, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx