Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Dragon in awe.....

Hello and good evening to you all, I hope you are keeping warm and safe in this cold weather. Luckily we have had very little snow ( thank goodness) but lots of rain.
 
 I have actually managed to make a few cards since my last blog, and I will only show them one at a time as I don`t want you all to get bored LOL.
 
The card I am going to show you was for Seemacrafts Challenge blog, but unfortunately Seema has had to close the blog down  due to family commitments and ill health. I would like to wish her all the very best and I have enjoyed my time as DT member using her wonderful digi`s, Thank you Seema. I`m going to miss doing them.
 
I called this "Dragon in Awe" as it looks like he has seen the rainbow for the first time
1. 6x6 white scalloped white card.
2. backing paper from MCS          
3. Seema`s dragon digi                  
4. My mushroom houses digi        
5. Promarkers                                
6. Flowersoft                                 
I overlaid the mushroom houses onto the backing paper and coloured with promarkers, the dragon was also coloured with Promarkers and cut out then added to backing paper with foam pads, then just added a bit of flowersoft.
 

13 comments:

  1. Christine i so love what you done its fabolous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Chris, love the mushroom houses and dragon.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute and a wonderful card Chris
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little scene you have created - great colouring and I just love those little mushroom houses!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris this is a gorgeous card I love the cute dragon. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful card Chris, I love the scene you've created x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, love the mushroom houses

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chris, what a gorgeous card and such an adorable enchanting little dragon. Just great.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just magical Chris! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah this is fabulous Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Christine, this is just amazing, I adore rainbows, love everything about this card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx