Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

Sail the High Seas

Good evening all my lovely followers, bloggers and visitors and a special welcome to my new followers Fairy Jo, Alter This and Erin Bentley.
 
Tonight I have a card for my father in law, his birthday is not until May but thought I would get ahead with my family cards, which makes a change for me as they are usually done at the last minute.
 
7x7 white card,
Yesterday`s Dreams Gentleman`s Edition by Jems Designs with Sheenagh Hulin.
black cardstock
Cosmic Shimmer Black PVA.
 
Hopefully in the next few days I will be able to show the wedding invitations that I was asked to make for my Avon Lady Sonia.
 
I would like to enter this into:-
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. A wonderful male card Chris and fabulous artwork x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Chris xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card hunny thank you for welcome xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male themed card Chris. Love the deep blue and stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely. Gorgeous colors! Please check the winner list on my Blog (Holley's Blog). You won a prize on Feb 25th. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous nautical themed card, love the design and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is brilliant, love the image and design. The embellishments are great to x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous male card. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous nautical card, love the layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a gorgeous men card Chris
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous male card love the design and fab background Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chris this is a wonderful card I love the background. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely mans card, they are so hard to make. Love the colours and background paper you have used. Thank you for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Cindy I have emailed you. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx