Followers

Monday 14 November 2011

Lily

When I got up this morning I was going to go into the city for a few bits and bobs but it was and still is  grey and chilly out I decided to stay in and play with my new stamps and what fun I have had. This stamp is the largest out of the 10 in the pack.


I used a white A6 deckled edge card
I then stamped the main image and sentiment onto the card and embossed, then stamped a 2nd image of the lily onto card to colour cut it out and used foam pads to place over the top
My new Dimension Stamps
Clear Versamark stamp pad
Heat it Up embossing powder in Copper
Promarkers
Honeycomb
Leaf Green
Buttercup
Pastel Yellow
Yellow
Vanilla
I would like to enter this for the

http://craftypurplefrogchallenges.blogspot.com/


Chris xx



13 comments:

  1. This card is really beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Chrissie this is sooo pretty. I see you have your inspiration back again, keep it up now :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Chris.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Chrissie, i love the colours and lily,very elegant
    luv Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new stamps ! Beautiful embossing and those colours are so lovely.

    You did good not going out.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Chris lovely!! I just bought this stamp set too, you have given me some inspiration for its use thanks
    Aileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab chris, think i saw these stamps at the nec and resisted buying them but wishing i had got them now. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a lovely card Chris, Love the stamp, I love lillies.

    Feel a bit embarrassed you following my blog, lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, Chris, I so love this card... pure elegance! I am not a stamper although i have stamped in the past, but I do appreciate the talent on display here. Your blog is wonderful - no wonder it has won you awards. I hope to revisit you again as I am now a follower...thank you for following me, too. Happy Crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. love the stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is just gorgeous - clean and simple and so very classy!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge!
    hugs
    kaos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card hun xx now following xx hugs nicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card xx
    Love it xx
    Donna xx
    http://smileycrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx