Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Boat Showcase..........

Hey everybody, I hope this finds you all well. We are ina complete mess at the moment as we are having a brand new kitchen fitted starting Friday so I have been real busy clearing everything out and by heck I never realised I had so much stuff in there. There are boxes everywhere especially in the craft room, I have tried to put them in places so I can still get to most of my crafting stuff, but it`s not worked out boohoo.
So to cheer me up my darling Mick sent me these...........

24 gorgeous yellow roses. I am a lucky girl.
 
Right let`s get onto this weeks Showcase............
My Digi Boat
 
This week we have the very talented........
 Rachel as GDT.
 
 
Unfortunately we do not have a card from Tina this week as she was unable to get one finished as she was getting ready to go on a well deserved holiday. Have fun Tina.
And finally here is my card as always
For this I have used...
6 x 6 white scalloped card, the backing paper and shore image came from MCS then I placed my digi onto and then coloured with Promarkers, thin twine added then anchor embellie from Creative Charms.
It took me a while to manipulate the shore image to ensure my boat worked with it.
 THANK YOU GIRLS FOR YOUR FABULOUS CREATIONS.
And THANK YOU Rachel for being my GDT this week
You have done me proud yet again. I love them all.
 I know I say it every week but I really hope you will pop over to the girls blogs, just click on the girls names and it will take you straight there.
 
Chris xxxxx
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. great looking showcase Chris - if you want me to do anymore just shout! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous showcase Christ, love the digi. Gorgeous roses too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards made with your wonderful image Chris.
    I love your flowers, yellow roses are my all time favourite.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great looking boat image! & the flowers look fab too :) Happy WOYWW - Helen T #65

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous digi - and what great cards the DT have come up with - and yours is beautiful too.
    (Love the roses - lucky you!!)
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this digi Chris and your card is gorgeous as are your DT's cards. Good luck with getting the kitchen done.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww how lovely of Mick to buy you the beautiful roses I hope the kitchen fit goes well it will be worth it in the end x
    How very clever of you to fit your boat in the fab background you chose, it looks brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT cards...great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous showcase and a beautiful image, love your card and your roses look beautiful, I hope your kitchen being done isn't too stressful for you
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are all wonderful Chris, they really show how great your images are.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Chris your digi rocks, fabulous job by all in showcasing this wonderful boat! Your Mick must be one great guy, the roses are lovely and good luck in the renovating!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow they are all fabulous, love the image of the boat, gorgeous and i love your roses stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx