Hi to you all...... Are you completely fed up with all this wind and rain!!!!!!!, I know I am. Roll on the summer, sending hugs to all that have been badly effected and hope you are all safe and dry.
Just for a change I have had my Promarkers out and practising my colouring, one or two images have ended up in the bin lol. This is my first which is my Pansy image that was a freebie on a post lower down in my blog, please help yourself if you have`nt already. My second was of my Tulip image which I will show a bit later.
1. 7x7 white card
2. My Pansy image coloured with Promarkers
3. I was short of black card so I took some white card and coloured the edges with black Promarker.
4. I embossed white card with That Special Touch Mask - Moroccan from Creative Expressions and inked with Dusty Concord and Versa Color - Canary.
5. Used my own template to cut round the image and used Canary again to do edges.
6. Sentiment Die Cuts from All Occasion Dies
7. Ribbon from Dovecraft and jems from stash.
I would like to enter this into....
Through the Craft Room Door.. Anything Goes
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.uk/.. Add a Sentiment
http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/#28 Anything Goes