Followers

Thursday 3 February 2011

More Crafting......

cannot seem to stop at the moment. The dreaded housework has gone by the wind this week, so will have to do it all tomorrow.


Decided to use another of my photographs ( there will be others have loads to use :O)).
The frame for the picture came from My Craft Studio Vol 3 along with the backing paper and sentiment on the bottom. The frames are simply amazing so shall be using even more.

I have made this for my husband in memorium to his mum who sadly passed away last year. again the photo is my own and the backing paper came from My Craft studio

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I see you have had some decorating done...love the look of your blog, especially that little "Hello There" piccie at the top. You've been busy with your cards, you are def full of mojo right now, lol. Fab work. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Chrissie and welcome to blogland.
    Beautiful cards, I see you have carried on with the photographs :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards again :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely twisted easel card, that page curl looks fab, great idea! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx