Followers

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Well here we are again......

the sun is shining, clear blue skies and quite warm. Hope it lasts :O). No dreaded H.......k for me today seeing as I did most of it at the weekend so decided to have a play with My Craft Studio CD and look at all the digi images and came up with this card, it took me quite a while to set it up as it is 2 separate images and managed to join them together for one card and boy did it take me a while to colour some parts were quite small. I then used sticky ribbon and card candy to decorate.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Chrissie, very pretty :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Treacle, pretty colours and lovely images. Yes, some very small parts to colour, but worth the time it took. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Chrissie :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Chrissie, very sweet. Just started following your beautiful blog. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx