Followers

Monday 6 February 2012

Gone Pink......

This is not my usual card colour as I am not a very pink person either. Anyway sorry I have not been about the last 3 days but I decided to have a very short break and spend time with hubby unfortunately it did not turn out quite how we wanted it as he spent most of the weekend sorting my outlook somehow it got a corrupted file and could not receive any emails at all grrrr. All is working now so I know what you have all been up to will try and catch up the best I can. Good note hubby starts his new job tomorrow and he`s looking forward to it. :O). Well onto the card thanks to Jan who used some freebie papers from Jak Heath I came up with this one


Recipe
Papers and flowers from Jak Heath
Martha Stewart Punches
Papermania pink card
I layered the check paper onto the pink card and attached to C6 card Punched a square and also the border, cut out the flowers and leaves and attached placed sentiment from stash onto the border and added metal flower and pearl gems from stash

Chris xxx




19 comments:

  1. Very nice lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, i love how you have done the flower xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. its beautiful chris xx louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, I love the die cuts, hope you had a nice weekend with your hubby
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Chris - even if it is pink! I love that flower.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really pretty...love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chris, your card is so pretty.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how colorful it is! Great job! New follower here! I make card sketches,come by and check them out!

    tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the flower and great color xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous and I love the flower too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Chris, Jak does have some lovely free papers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's Beautiful Christine love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, and pink too, Viv will love it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you girls. Jackie I think she will lol. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another little beaut Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh my fav colour Chrissie !!!!, just love the card too. Didn't know about Mick's new job, congrats to him on that too.Annoying computer problems aren't they, I have switched back and forth with 3 lately driving me potty now :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's a beauty ,love it
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx