Followers

Thursday 6 June 2013

Baby Shoes....

Hello everyone. As you have probably noticed (well I hope you had lol) I have been missing for a while and this is the reason why........Firstly I would like to thank all of you that left such lovely comments on my previous post in regards to your get well wishes for my granddaughter Ashley.
 
 I can at last tell you that she came out of hospital yesterday after a month of some very bad and scarey times, she still has a long road ahead of her and I am so PROUD of her for what she has been through.
You are a STAR sweetheart.
 
In between having this worry over the family I have been making samples as a GDT spot, sorry cannot say more at the moment.
 I have managed to make some baby shoes which I can now show you as I gave them to Ashley this morning when I went to see her and baby Isabella.

Items used White card for shoes, Centura white for the box background printed from MCS, peeloffs, Memory Box precious hearts, pink pearlised card for the letters.
 
Now for the best part, I had my first cuddle today with my Great granddaughter Isabella and she is absolutely adorable.
 Mummy did not get a look in while I was there lol, which was quite funny because just before I got there Isabella would not stop crying, then I walk in and  being asked if I want to hold her ( silly question lol), she settled and went to sleep as the pictures will show.
I love this one as it seems like she is contemplating something with her hand on her chin.
Family together
Had to smile at this one.. as I had just given her back to mummy...
yes she started to cry.
 
one final word before you all get bored lol.
I want to apologise for not stopping by and leaving comments on your blogs of late. Will try my best very soon.
 
Chris xxxxx
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

24 comments:

  1. what gorgeous shoes you have made Chris.
    and what a beautiful baby.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little booties are fabulous I love them. Your great granddaughter is beautiful and a lovely photograph of the 2 of you together. No need to apologise hun, family is important and we all understand that that takes precedence.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shoes so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty shoes and a gorgeous pressie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wee shoes are so gorgeous Chris, Congratulations to all fo you and welcome to the world Isabella.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are absolutely stunning - as is your gorgeous great-grand-daughter!! Enjoy!! (Yes I have missed you!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh its wonderful to hear that all is okay although there's a long road ahead - she's a fighter! So pleased for you all Christine. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous project, those shoes are gorgeous and Congratulations on your beautiful great-granddaughter
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a gorgeous baby Christine....glad everything is ok now. Knew how you felt, as we went through some drama when our little Eva was born. xx Love the little shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous baby shoes and gorgeous baby. I'm sure you'll have lots of cuddles with her in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous little baby shoes Christine and what an absolutely adorable great-granddaughter she's so beautiful hun.
    Hugz Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww Chris Isabella is so beautiful you look so proud holding her you must all be relieved that she is finally home and I hope she continues to improve xx
    The little shoes you made are adorable and I am sure they will be treasured xx
    Please don't worry about commenting you just visit when you are able
    Luv n hugs
    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww! The baby shoes are absolutely adorable and your photo's are beautiful, so glad you finally got to spend some time with them hun =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful baby and beautiful shoes! Glad all is OK and you can take a breather. .
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful gift Chris. The shoes are gorgeous. Lovely photos of your beautiful great grand-daughter.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shoes are lovely and you have the cutest granddaughter x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pleased your granddaughter is on the mend and your little great granddaughter is a little doll bless her, she's gorgeous! No need to apologise Hun, family always come first, we all have lives outside this little blog bubble xx

    The little bootees are adorable, so clever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to hear your granddaughter is on the mend, beautiful pictures of baby and family she is adorable. Love the baby shoes, so pretty

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so glad Ashley's out of hospital, Isabella is so beautiful, you seem to have a special relationship with her already.... you looks happy & proud.
    Don't worry about commenting on blogs Sweetie, your family come first x (hugs) x
    The booties are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww what fabulous photo's Chrissie, Isabella is a real beauty too.Pleased Ashley is out of hospital now, what a worry for you all.Fabulous baby shoes also, I love them. I have baby news too, we are expecting grandbaby number 3 in December...so excited. Take care :) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. You made those baby shoes yourself? Wow! I'm totally impressed! Those are beautiful! I wish i could make one for my neice. Anyway, the baby is beautiful and congratulations for having an angel in the family.

    BabyShoe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx