Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

Birthday Girl......

Good morning and welcome to all my lovely friends, followers and visitors.
 
Well I think it`s about time I told you my exciting news..........
 
I am now a Design Team member for....................................
 
 
I am really looking forward to working with Lexie and the rest of the design team.
 
As always the challenge is "Anything Goes " #40,
is just starting so pop on over and join in the fun.

My DT card

is a special one for my granddaughter Ashley as it is her 21st and I am so proud of her with having to go through kidney dialysis at least 3 times a week and looking after my great granddaughter.

I used an 8x8 white card matted with black card.
The pattern papers came from Perfect Floral Companions cd and Perfect Forever Companions cd.
Spellbinders Stately Circles
Memory Box precious hearts
Brittania large and medium flower dies
Signature Dies Rose Leaves
All Occasion Flourish Dies
All Occasion medium Flower Dies
Creative Expressions pearl string
Spellbinder flower dies

I would like to enter this into:-
http://www.craftforthecraic.blogspot.ie/2015/03/challenge-14-bingo.html
Bingo - Die Cut - More than 2 layers - Image
http://thesistersofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/ For a special woman
http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes
 

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chris I am over the moon for you! I know you will enjoy being part of the Scribble and Scrap DT as Lexie is wonderful. A gorgeous tribute to an amazing lady as your granddaughter. I love the design.
    Happy Mother's Day my friend too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, I was very chuffed when I was chosen. xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Chris ..... sounds like your Granddaughter is a very brave young lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Chris and a lovely photo, layout and papers. Welcome to the team and congratulations to your granddaughter on her 21st xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Chris on your new DT, and what an amazing card for your grand-daughter to cherish...you must be so very proud of her, a beautiful picture of her...hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris you have created a gorgeous card for you granddaughter's special birthday it is something she will treasure. Congratulations on your Design Team post I am looking forward to working with you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Chris, Well done on your Design Team Place. A gorgeous card and design and such a beautiful photo.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations dear. Love the card. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Chris. Have fun on the DT. Looking forward to seeing your creations.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Layout! Congrats on joining scribble and scrap, I am a newbie too, looking forward to working with you. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the DT :-)

    What a lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colours, love the layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card for an amazing granddaughter! I can't begin to imagine how tough that is looking after a baby and having dialysis.

    It's so lovely to have you on the team with us. Thank you for creating such a wonderful card for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet 21 card for the grand daughter

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely work, I like coulurs on it, thanks for taking part in craft for the craic challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful design love the gorgeous touches, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at the Sisters of Craft monthly challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx