Followers

Thursday 19 March 2015

Poppies

Good evening to my friends, bloggers and visitors.
 
Just a quick one from me this evening. looking through my pinterest boards I cam across a tutorial for out of the box and I gave it ago. Hope you like....
6x6 pale green scalloped card
embossing folder is my own design
SB Classic Ovals Large
SB Labels Twenty Five
Poppy image was a freebie in magazine
Promarkers
Ribbon and gems from stash
For tutorial to do out of the box
please find here.
 
Don`t forget to enter the Scribble and Scrap Challenge and as always it`s
Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Hi Christine this is a gorgeous card I love the poppy image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Chris. The embossing and image are lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and detail Chris. Love the colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. very striking card, love sarah.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colors and I love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Christine love the Poppy's. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love the layout. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Linda, Congratulations on being in Lexis DT for Scribble and Scrap you will really enjoy it I am sure.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow super card chris ... just loving those poppies ... well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx