Followers

Sunday 29 December 2013

Freebies.....

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fabulous christmas and got loads of crafty goodies to play with. I promised you a third digi for you, but christmas got in the way lol.
 
I have decided to give you another 2 digi`s to play with for all your wonderful comments throughout the year and for not giving up on me when I have disappeared for a while whether it was personal or when my mojo had gone walkabout.
 

I hope you like them and look forward to seeing what you create.
Hopefully I will get some cards made before the new year,
if not I would like to wish you all a very
 Happy and Prosperous New Year

Chris xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Chris, thank you. Have a Happy New Year.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to do. Thank you. Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014. Thank you for all your support throughout the year too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images, love the beach huts, will try to remember them when on the laptop, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chris the Beach Hut one is brilliant. Hope 2014 brings you everything you have wished for. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie of the cabins, love it,already have the bassinet. Happy New Year Chris!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so kind - these are fabulous - you gave me the beach huts earlier this year and I love them.
    Hope that you have a Happy, healthy and prosperous New Year
    Hugs
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very generous Chris they are fab, thank you xx all the best Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous thanks for sharing xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, so kind of you, Happy 2014 to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks ever so much - so kind - wishing u all the best for the new year x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Chrissie ! as you know I soo loved this fabulous image as soon as I saw it tfs. :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could kiss you!!! I have Ben looking for a fabulous beach but image for ages and here is the most perfect one!
    You are such a talented and lovely generous lady.
    Thank you Hun

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx