Followers

Friday 6 December 2013

More Petals & Wings.......

As promised I can now show you the rest of my samples for Jems Designs new cd Petals & Wingswhich was on Create & Craft this morning.
This one is Ballerina Fushia
8x8 white card, silver mirror card, Ribbon from Cuddly Buddly,
Flourish Die Brittania Dies medium flower,Leaves are Signature dies from Joanna Sheen. Yes I did make the fushias
 
This one is Beautiful Roses
8x8 white card, blue pearlised card from Hunkydory, Spellbinders butterfly die, flourish die, flowers/gems/ribbon & lace from stash and Memory Box Precious Hearts die.
And finally this one is Sepia Beauty
8x8 white card candy and lace from stash, Marriane leave dies and brittania medium flower dies again I made the flowers.
Hopefully I shall be back over the weekend to upload a few christmas cards
that I have done.
 
Chris xxxxx
 
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. WOW Chris these are stunning! Loved the CD so much I treated myself.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, you will love it, look forward to seeing what you create. Chris xx

      Delete
  2. Such stunning creation. I think the first one is my favourite - though that could be because we've got fushias outside our front door and I love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Chris, one and all.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. three more fabulous cards - all of these are super!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris stunning cards love the fushia card. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous showcase Chris, love the Sepia Beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are gorgeous Christine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful samples Chris, I especially love the fuchsia card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have been busy! Very pretty cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards, love the fuchsia card, wonderful colours.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful floral cards, I love the fuchsias there gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx