Followers

Thursday 5 December 2013

Petals & Wings..........

Hello all, I don`t know about you but it is very bitter and windy day here, I hope you are all keeping safe and warm wherever you are.
 
I was asked by the lovely Sheenagh Hulin if I wanted to be GDT again for the brand new cd from Jems Designs called 
 Petals & Wings
 
The cd is being launched on Create and Craft Friday Dec 6th at 11am along with lots of their other fabulous cd`s. If you would like to see more of the samples that the DT members have created pop over and join the Jems facebook page.
I will be showing some more of my samples over the next few days.
This one is called
"Exquisite Reflections".
I used black glitter card for the base and plain black card
flowers from stash Tonic Frond Finesse dies and pearls from stash
 
Chris xxxxx
 

8 comments:

  1. Stunningly Beautiful Christine Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful Chris - such a lovely shape and divine image and colours - truly exquisite!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats very pretty Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Chris this is stunning! I hope you are safe and keeping warm on what has been an awful day weatherwise.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning creation Chris.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning creation. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx