Followers

Thursday 19 December 2013

Wedding Anniversary......

Hi folks, I hope you are all keeping warm and are all prepared for christmas,  not long to go now.
You may also have noticed I have been playing and created a new header.
  I hope you like it
Thought I would pop on and show you the anniversary card I made hubby for today, 3 years married and 13 years together in total and one or two other cards as well along with the freebies I promised so here goes.
I made this using Craft Artist2 and freebies downloaded from
With a Russian Heart She has some amazing kits.
 
This one is for my granddaughter Chelsea who`s birthday is tomorrow. The main image came from Jems Designs cd called `Gorgeous`, I took it into Craft Artist2 and had a play. My next one is also for Chelsea
Yes this one was also created in Craft Artist2.
 
Now for the freebies.........
Pansies
 
I have to say this is one of my favourite drawings.
Daffodils
Just click on the images to enlarge then right click and save to your computer.

I had to include this one as it is just right for the spring when it gets here.
In my next post I will have one more freebie for you and this time it won`t be flowers.
Chris xxxxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary xx
    Great drawings too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Chris, I hope you have had a fabulous day. I love the freebies which I already have but what a lovely thing to do. Loving your header it is fabulous.

    Beautiful cards too!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection of cards Chris and a wonderful idea for an anniversary card.
    I hope you had a fabulous celebration x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards and loving the new header, how clever wouldn't know where to start to make one. Love the freebies, will try to pick them up when on the laptop xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris gorgeous Anniversary Card and lovely birthday card and Christmas Cards for Chelsea. I hope you had a brilliant anniversary. Congratulations. Love Alison xxxx P.S thank you for the freebies. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous cards Chris and many congrats and many thanks for the freebies too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary Chris and beautiful cards.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all lovely projects, I would love to have a play with Craft Artist 2, but my printer is naff so I don't think I could create anything so lovely as yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anervirsery to u both thanks for the freebies ,love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant Christine and congratulations. Thanks for the freebies xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christine, Fabulous projects. Happy Anniversary too I hope you had a great day. Thank you form the freebie's too they are delightful.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope that you had a great day Chris! these cards are superb - especially the Anniversary card. Thanks for the freebies too!!
    Merry Christmas
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the lovely freebies. Happy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary. Hope you had a fab day. All your cards are beautiful, and unique, and are sure to be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had an amazing anniversary, congratulations.

    What beautiful makes! I love the colour blending and layouts on these. It's always nice to make something so personal.

    Hope you had a great Christmas and that your New Year is a fantastic one.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary... Both cards are fantastic, Px

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx