Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Seasons Greetings......

Phew I think I have finally finished making all my chrimbo cards with a few extras in case of emergencies, we`ve all probably had them lol. Don`t worry I am not going to show them all tonight otherwise I will be on all night.
I thought I would make a few simple cards and here they are.... more to come later.
No please don`t groan lol
5x5 white card, Holly stamped and embossed in copper,
copper mirri card, paper from Dovecraft, Spellbinders Stately Circles, Brittania sentiment Dies.
6x6 scallop white card, Gold mirri card, white card stamped with Creative Expressions christmas stamp and embossed in gold, Dee`s Distinctively sentiment die.
6x6 scallop white card, silver mirri card, white card poinsettia stamped and silver embossed, Dee`s Distinctively sentiment die.
 
Chris xxxxx 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and yes I need an emergency card now so will have to get making one. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very beautiful Chris. I have just finished mine today too. But no spares will use Help The Heros cards for anyone I have forgotten and there are bound to be a few !!! Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Chris, they look so elegant.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three lovely cards - believe it or not but I am still enjoying making mine!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so elegant Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I would never moan! I love crimbo and especially looking at lovely cards, it's where I get inspiration from, these are stunning, I love them all, classy and elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are very beautiful Christine.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely elegant looking cards Gorgeous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three gorgeous cards Christine. So elegant and classy. I finished mine yesterday thank goodness, but haven't done any spares!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so elegant. Love them xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three classy cards Christine! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant creations.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very elegant cards Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. simple and elegant love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous Christmas cards, love the gold and silver embossing.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. great cards hun - love them x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking the time and popping by and leaving comments
I appreciate each and everyone xx